Monday 2 January 2017

Merchant shares: Investment review for the month of December, 2016


MS Profit sharing graph

Trading took a slow turn during the last month of 2016.

Investment In all 3 sectors of Forex, Commodities and Stocks took a gridlock movement at the last month of 2016 for merchant shares and crypto coins was the investment focus of the month. This was to enable it get a boost to a major investment sector in merchant shares.

This was not strange as crypto coins took a high even in the last month of the year. Bitcoin’s price jumped a total of $240 in just one month and ended at $990. This not withstanding, it still went further, getting over $1000 in price in just the first 2 days of the new year.

If you are wondering why or how? Read my previous post on this here.

Crypto coins looked like a not so good sector to invest in when if lagged behind for months and kept offering a percentage of between 0.25 – 0.95 and just last month it performed better than all the other sectors.

Web Ads that I thought would make the highest returns last month, failed in expectation. Considering December is the month of holidays and most people would be away from their desk with family and friends and let’s be realistic -  with family and phones. Lol.  So there would be much clicking away on web adverts on their mobile devices and so it would generate more returns in revenue but that was not to be as it offered the poorest percentage all month.

Forex, Commodities and Stocks had to take a slow as it was a period the exchanges were winding up for a year close and also there was a need to play safe so we can continue in the new year.

Tops of all, my merchant shares investment gave me returns everyday for the month and I look forward to better returns this new year. 

1 comment:

  1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete